Thursday, June 13, 2013

How It Came To Be - Chapter Thirty One

Erin pulled into the driveway at the house, lining up with the left side of the garage... what Master had termed “her side.” She saw His car parked on the driveway behind her mother's car. Erin had a pang of guilt as she pulled her car into the garage. Master should have taken the open spot in the garage and left her to park on the driveway. It just wasn't fair, she thought to herself.

The door to the kitchen opened as Erin was taking some grocery bags out of the back seat. David stood there, smiling at her, which only made Erin more upset. Her sadness spawned a frown and David's eyes fixed on it. “What's wrong, little one?”

“Why didn't you take the open side, Master?” Erin looked like her question was a matter of life and death. David walked over to her and embraced her in his arms. “Is that all you're worried about, Erin?” he asked with a chuckle.

“But now you'll have to move your car to let Mom out and... and...” Erin was vexed at David's reaction to her concern. Didn't He see that she was worried about his car and his having to move it later?


David chuckled softly. “My concern is you, little one. Your safety is my paramount concern.” At that, Erin looked up at David and marveled again at how lucky she was to have him come into her life. He took one of her bags as he said, “Let's get all this in there. I've got some things to show you, the boys are excited to see their Mommy and you have a dinner to prepare.”

“I decided to go all out since I have extra time, Master,” Erin explained as they walked into the kitchen. “I'm going to make meatballs and a salad and we'll have garlic bread and...”

“Wine?”

“No, better! Tiramisu!”

David nodded. “I predict you will make Melissa your friend for life!”

Erin giggled. “What woman wouldn't! Coffee, Marsala and cocoa.”

“Tiramisu?” Colleen asked as she walked into the kitchen. Erin nodded with a huge grin on her face. Colleen's eyes lit up. “Who needs dinner? Bring on the dessert!”

Oh, no, ladies! Not so fast! I guess I'll have to take the tiramisu under my protection!” David stood in front of the cake box with his arms out, grinning.

Has anyone told you your Master is a meanie?” Colleen asked her daughter with a wicked grin.

“No, Mom, you're the first,” she replied, returning the grin.

“You realize I'm standing right here, don't you?” David was desperately trying to look stern... and failing.

“So what are you going to do about it?” Colleen challenged.

“I think a spanking may be called for.”

Erin spun around, shocked. “Master! You wouldn't spank my mother, would you?”

David couldn't resist. “Are you offering to be her whipping girl?” Erin's mouth dropped open but her mother stifled a laugh... barely.

“I... You... But... But... MAASTER?!” she wailed. Colleen couldn't hold it any more and broke out laughing. Erin wheeled around and cried, “MOM?!” David finally broke out laughing, too. He walked up behind Erin and hugged her tight, trapping her arms as he did.

“I'm sorry, little one,” he chuckled. “I just couldn't resist, and when I saw Colleen's reaction, I had to kick it up a notch.” Erin managed to turn around inside David's arms to face him. She had the biggest pouty look on her face she could muster.

“You're a meanie, Master!” she exclaimed as she buried her head in his chest. She sounded like she was sobbing.

“Oh, Erin, I'm..” David said, suddenly concerned...

Erin looked up with a wicked grin. “Gotcha!” she cried out gleefully.

David gave her the look... but he could only hold it for a few seconds before breaking out in laughter, joining Erin and Colleen.

“It is so nice to hear laughter in this house again,” Colleen sighed as she hugged David and Erin together. “David, thank you for making us happy again.”

I don't know what to say,” he replied, moving one arm to include Colleen in his embrace, “except... No dessert before dinner!” They all laughed again.

David looked up at the kitchen clock. “Time's flying, people! Let me show you the changes, Erin, then you can get busy with the dinner prep.” He took her hand and led her out into the living room, with Colleen following.

Entering the living room, Erin immediately spied the furniture David had brought over from his condo. She got excited as she saw how well it fit into the décor of the living room and exclaimed, “Oh, Master! It looks even better than I thought it would!”

David stepped behind her and hugged her. “Doesn't it?” he said. “Just like us.” Then, he raised his arm and Erin noticed a remote in his hand. He pressed a button and the TV came on... David's huge HDTV he had also brought from his condo. The living room suddenly looked like a movie theater. Erin giggled like a child. “I take it you like it?” David asked.

“Compared to what we used to have... what Ronald allowed, that is... this is amazing!” Erin's eyes were big as she stared at the screen. Finally she asked, “What are we going to do with the old TV? Put it in the bedroom?”

“Oh, no!” David replied. “The bedroom is for other things. I was thinking of donating it to a charity. Speaking of that, I have something to show you in the bedroom. Colleen, could you excuse us for a few minutes?”

“Sure, David,” she replied. David led Erin into the hallway, then pulled a blindfold from his back pocket. “Let me put this on you,” he said as he slipped it over her eyes. Erin, now sightless, felt David take her hand again as he said, “Follow me, little one.”

Her Master lead her down the hall then stopped her. She felt him place his hands on her upper arms and turn her to the right. His hands left her for a moment and she heard a door open. She felt David place his hands on her shoulders from behind and urge her into the bedroom. She walked almost completely across the room, it seemed, until he stopped her. Erin felt his hands slide down her arms to her wrists. He gently pulled her hands behind her until she clasped her hands behind her back. David removed the blindfold.

It took Erin's eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light level in the room. When she could see clearly, she found herself standing directly in front of a familiar dark colored wooden post. “You brought it!” she squealed in delight. “You brought the whipping post!”

“I'd leave the TV behind before I'd leave this,” he chuckled from behind her. His arms wrapped around her and Erin felt David embrace her possessively. “Soon, my little one, you will learn the delights of hanging from this post and yielding to my floggers.” Erin shivered with the though as David held her tighter, trapping her arms behind her. Erin's hands were in the perfect place to feel David's hard-on grow harder and hotter. “Now?” she pleaded.

David chuckled. “No, not now, but soon. I just wanted to get you thinking about it.” Erin mewed like a kitten who was denied a catnip mouse. “Meanie,” she said.

“What?”

“Meanie... Sir.”

David chuckled. “Get used to it.” He then kissed her on the right side of her neck, nibbling a bit as he did. Erin turned around and found his mouth with hers, opening it to let him probe her hungrily. When they stopped, she whispered, “I missed you so much today, Master. That was the longest we've been apart since Thursday.”

“As much as I'd like to ravish you right now, we have a very important dinner guest due to arrive soon, little one,” he reminded her. “You better get out in the kitchen and start preparing dinner.”

Erin rubbed his cock through his jeans. “But I'm hungry now, Master.”

“Mmm...” David almost faltered, but then he said, “Dinner first, then dessert...” He stepped back, turned Erin towards the door and set her moving with a smack on her ass.

***

Erin had a dreamy look on her face when she walked into the kitchen. Colleen looked up as she was putting up some of the groceries and smiled. “I take it you like the addition to you bedroom?”

“Yes, I do... MOM!” she exclaimed as she realized what her mother had said. “How did you know?”

“It was easy. It took David and George to carry in the post, so it was hard to ignore.”

Erin blushed. “So... so you know what we're going...”

“To use it for? I can surmise, Erin.”

“And, you're alright with that?”

“Well, dear, I know what you use the bed for and I'm OK with that.”

“You do?” Erin was surprised.

“Of course. Everyone has sex in their bed.”

Erin looked relieved. “Oh, that...”

“You mean there's more that you can do with that bed?” Now Colleen blushed.

“Um, Mom, it has several different uses,” Erin explained, smiling slyly.

“I can imagine... I mean, I don't want to think of it... I mean...” Colleen was totally unnerved by now. Erin couldn't help but giggle. “I haven't seen you this tongue-tied in a long while, Mom.” They both broke out laughing.

“We better get started on dinner, Erin. What are you planning to serve?”

“Melissa wanted spaghetti and meatballs, Mom. Could you help me with the meatballs?”

“Sure, dear. I'll be happy to!” the two women started gathering the ingredients to make them.

David peeked into the kitchen and saw the two women absorbed in their work. He smiled, happy to see Erin and her mother in good spirits. He was about to head into the living room when he heard one of the boys fussing. He quickly went into the nursery and picked up Francis, checking him for a dirty diaper.

Erin had heard her son wake up but had to wash her hands before she could get to him. She walked up to the door to see David at the changing table, cleaning up Francis and getting him dressed for the afternoon. Thomas was also awake and spotted his mother, but Erin shushed him with a finger to her lips and slipped away before David could spot her.

“That was fast, dear,” Colleen commented as Erin walked back in the kitchen.

“David's taking care of the boys,” she replied with a loving smile on her face. Colleen gave a little laugh as she shook her head. “What is it, Mom?”

“Every time I get concerned about you two, David does something like that. As much as I want to be suspicious of him, I can’t.”

“I keep telling you, Mom...”

“I know, I know, but can you blame me? You know, I'm listening to the actions, not just the words. David's actions speak loudly. It will just take a bit more time for me to get used to your new lifestyle.”

***

By 4:00 PM, almost everything was ready for the dinner-the table in the dining room was set, the meatballs had been cooked and refrigerated and everything was ready for the final part of cooking: the pasta, sauce and garlic bread. Colleen looked at Erin and said, “You should go ahead and take a shower now. That will give you plenty of time to get ready for your guest.”

“That sounds like a great idea, Mom! Thanks!” Erin took off her apron and hurried to the bedroom.

Colleen took about five minutes to put up some dishes then she went into the living room. David was on the floor playing with the boys. He looked up as she came in. “Are you finished with the dinner?” he asked.

Colleen smiled. “I'm finished, so I thought I'd come out here and watch the boys. If I'm not mistaken, you haven't had a chance to clean up.”

David nodded. “Thanks for giving me some time to get ready for our guests, Colleen.”

“Guests? More than one?”

“Yes, Melissa will be bringing an old friend over. He's in town for a few days and she asked if he could come with her tonight.”

“So that's why Erin set out five places. She wouldn't tell me.”

David smiled as he stood up. “I guess she wanted to surprise you.” He turned to the boys and said, “You be good for Gramma while I'm gone,” then leaded for the bedroom. Colleen smiled as she sat down. “What are we doing here, Francis?” she asked her grandson.

***

When David walked into the bathroom, he heard the water already running in the shower and saw Erin's clothes laid out neatly on the bed. “That little vixen,” he said softly as he stripped down and threw his clothes in the hamper. He then walked silently into the bathroom and approached the shower.

David watched Erin through the fogged, frosted glass and waited until it appeared she had turned her back. He then opened the door and quickly stepped into the steamy shower. Erin turned around, obviously startled by the noise and the blast of cold air. She let out a squeal that turned from shock to joy when she realized who had stepped in. “Master! You surprised me!”

“I was a bit surprised, too when I came in our bedroom. I was led to believe you were still in the kitchen finishing dinner,” David chuckled. “It seems someone conspired to put us together in here at the same time.”

Erin's eyes grew wide. “Mom sent you in here?” David nodded, smiling. “What is she up to?”

“I think she just wants us to be together,” David surmised. “She's told me before she hasn’t seen you this happy in years.”

“I guess she's getting used to us being together, Master.”
“You may be right. So, what first? Do we get clean or...”

“We better wash ourselves first. You always seem to leave me weak kneed, Master,” Erin said with a big smile. She picked up the body wash and poured a dollop in her hand, then began to rub it over David's chest. She paid particular attention to his nipples, stroking them and leaving them hard and erect. “Now, your back,” she said.

David turned around and Erin massaged the body wash into his skin from his shoulders to his ass. She took particular pleasure in cleaning his cheeks, feeling the taut muscles just underneath the skin. She then reached around from behind and began stroking his erect cock, gently massaging it from the head down the shaft to his balls, which she lovingly cleansed.

David took the body wash and ministered to his slave as she had for him, starting with her back. He worked his way down to her ass, gently massaging it as he scrubbed her skin. He ran his hand down the cleft between her cheeks and felt the crystal base of the butt plug snug between them. “Have you had this in ever since yesterday?”

Erin leaned back on David's chest and sighed contentedly. “Yes, Master. I've taken it out when I've had to use the toilet and I've used those times to clean and lubricate the plug, but I've had it in the rest of the time. If feels so wonderful. It's not like my other plug. It's comfortable but it's much heavier. It fills me and reminds me that it is your ass and you will have it whenever you want.”

David wrapped his arms around Erin and hugged her tightly. His erection fit into her cleft. “I think that will be sooner that I had anticipated, little one,” he chuckled.

“Now, Master?” she asked with a note of anticipation in her voice.

“Not now, little one. We don't have the time to do it right. But I will take my little anal slut's final passage before the weekend is over.” Erin moaned in delight at the promise.

David stood behind her as he washed Erin's front, ending with one hand on her left breast and the other caressing her pussy. Her labia were swollen and her sex was wet, just begging to be filled. She tilted her head back and he found her mouth with his, kissing her hungrily. Erin turned to face her Master and put hr arms around his neck. David took her by the thighs, opening them as he lifted her up before sliding her down on his erect cock.

Erin moaned, then said, “Oh, Master, you feel so good in me.” David lowered his head so he could capture her mouth again, filling her with his tongue as he filled her womanhood. He moved to lean her against the wall of the shower and started repeatedly thrusting his cock in to the hilt. With each stroke, Erin felt the heat rising in her core. Her clit throbbed each time David buried himself in her and her nipples were constantly stimulated by their rubbing against his chest. It wasn't long before Erin felt her body reach the peak. She moaned into David's mouth as her body exploded into an orgasm. As she squeezed his cock, she felt David spasm as he came inside her.

David let Erin's legs slip from his grasp. Regaining her footing, she leaned back against the shower stall with the start of a pout. “But Master, I only came once!” she protested, thought her smile indicated she was teasing.

“So did I, little one,” David countered, “but we only have time for a quickie...unless you want Melissa to hear us fucking in the shower.” At that, Erin blushed.

“How could I forget so quickly?”

“I'm just that good, little one,” David chuckled with a grin. “Let's finish up before the hot water runs out.” They quickly washed each other again and rinsed off, then left the shower to dry off and dress.

Colleen looked up and smiled as David and Erin walked into the living room arm-in-arm. “The two of you certainly look refreshed,” she quipped. Erin blushed while David smiled slyly.

“You planned this, didn't you, Colleen?”

“Me? Planned what? I just thought you'd like to freshen up.”

David walked over to Colleen, leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. “Thank you, Colleen.”

Colleen continued to pretend she didn't know what they were talking about. “What are you thanking me for?” she protested.

David's phone rang, interrupting his reply. “Hello, Melissa! Are you on … What? I understand... I'll do it right away and call you back. See you in a few minutes!” He ended the call and looked at Colleen. “May I borrow your car keys?”

“What's going on, Master?”

“It seems Melissa needs to park in our garage. Something about Sam.” David had a frown on his face.

“Do you mind if I move your car, Mom?”

“Go ahead, Erin. The keys are in my purse.” Erin got her mother’s keys and followed David into the kitchen. From there, hey went into the garage, where David opened the overhead door and walked out to his car. As he started it, Erin got into her mother's car. When David repositioned his car behind Erin's, she followed suit with Colleen's car.

“It's done. Come on in!” David was already on the phone when Erin came up to him.

“What's going on, David?”

“Melissa felt like she was being followed so she didn't want to take a chance on exposing Sam to any paparazzi,” he replied as Melissa's Mercedes glided into the garage. David and Erin walked into the garage, then he hit the button the close the overhead door. The gull wing doors lifted up, then Melissa and Sam stepped out of the car. Sam's only disguise was a floppy hat and sunglasses.

“We couldn't find the disguise kit,” Melissa explained as she walked up to David and Erin, hugging each of them. “We took our chances but a strange car got on our tail and I couldn’t shake it.”

“I can understand, driving about the only silver SLS in town,” David observed dryly. Melissa stuck her tongue out at David, then the four of them broke up laughing. “Why don't we go in and you two can meet Erin's mom.”

“She's going to freak out when she sees you, Sam. She's a huge fan!”

“Then you better go first, Erin,” Melissa suggested. “We don't want her being so loud that people outside can hear. It could raise suspicion and alert that paparazzi.”

David and Erin walked through the kitchen and into the living room, with Melissa following close behind. Colleen stood up as the three approached her. David gestured in Melissa's direction as he said, “Colleen, I'd like to introduce you to Melissa Patterson. Melissa, this is Colleen McDermott, Erin's mother.”

“It's so nice to meet you, Melissa,” Colleen said as she extended her hand. Melissa replied, “It's nice to meet you, too, Colleen.” Melissa took Colleen's hand and pulled her close. She gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Colleen giggled, then looked around. “Didn't Sam come with you?”

“Ah, Mom... I, uh... We just wanted to warn you,” Erin started. “You'll probably recognize Sam right away, so please don't be too loud when you do.”

“Too loud? What do you mean by...” Colleen's voice trailed off and her mouth hung open as her favorite movie star walked into the living room. He looked right at her with his clear blue eyes and said, “It's my pleasure to meet you, Mrs. McDermott.” Colleen's mouth hung open and all she could say was, “Ah... Ah... Ah...” Sam walked up to her and embraced her. Colleen nearly swooned.

The three others stood by, smiling. Erin had tears in her eyes and David had his hand over his mouth in an attempt to stifle a laugh. Melissa's grin would have made the Cheshire Cat jealous. Sam looked over to them and said, “Is she usually this great a conversationalist?”
At that, Colleen came out of her stupor, shook her head and then reached for Sam's head. She pulled him down and gave him a big kiss. When she let him up, she said, “Boy, are my friends going to be jealous when I tell them...” David cleared his throat.

“You can't tell a soul that he's here. He's visiting Melissa for a very personal reason.”

“You mean he's a slave?” Colleen's eyes were about to pop out of her head.

“No, Mrs. McDermott... may I call you Colleen?”

Colleen's grin was so wide it looked like her face would split open. “Please do!”

“You see, Colleen, I visit Melissa from time to time to help me get my sense of proportion back... to remind me that, when all is said and done, I am not some demigod. I've found it's the only way for me to stay sane in that lunatic asylum called Hollywood.”

“Well, whatever works for you,”she replied.

Melissa stepped up beside Sam. “You see, we're old friends from college but we lost track of each other until Sam was researching a role as a male submissive. His manager arranged for him to take lessons from me, not knowing we had a past history.”

“I think I remember that film,” Colleen said, nodding her head. “The movie sucked, but your part was electrifying... when you were allowed to act.”

Sam nodded with a smile. “I think one reviewer called it the “worst movie ever to save a leading man's career.” The director never worked in Hollywood again but I'm now a superstar. The only thing that keeps me from letting it all go to my head and turning me into a complete ass is getting away from there and spending some time serving Melissa.”

“You're married, right? Isn't she jealous?” Erin opened her mouth to rebuke her mother when Sam waved his hand. “That's a legitimate question, Erin. You see, Colleen, these visits are not about sex but about maintaining my humility. By spending a week as a service slave to Melissa, it helps me keep a healthy perspective of myself.”

“How does that happen?” Colleen looked puzzled.

Melissa spoke up. “When he's with me, he releases his ego and concentrates solely on being the best servant he can. It also affords him anonymity as his usual garb in the penthouse includes a hood.”

Sam continued. “No one would expect me to be there, in that garb, serving someone like Melissa. It gives me a chance to let that part of me go.”

Colleen thought about that for a minute or two, then smiled. “I still don't understand it, but if it works for you, Sam, then who am I to criticize?”

“Well, if that's all out of the way, where are those twins I've heard so much about?” Melissa asked. She looked around the room until she spied the two boys in the play yard. Her face lit up as she rushed over to them, saying, “Well, hello, boys! I'm your Auntie Melissa!”

Sam gazed at the scene. “Go ahead, Sam,” David said. “You can start getting ready for your own.” Sam grinned and strode over to the twins, kneeling down to pick up Thomas. The baby's eyes grew wide, then he started giggling as Sam picked him up.

“His own?” Colleen asked in a low voice.

“I'll explain later,” David replied.

Erin cleared her throat. “Mom, shouldn't we finish up the dinner preparations?”

Melissa looked up. “Would you mind if I helped you in the kitchen?”

“But you're the guest!” Erin protested.

“Aw, come on! It's either sit out here with the guys or enjoy some girl talk with you and your mom. Besides, Sam is hogging the boys now.”

Erin looked over to see Sam lying on the floor, holding up Francis, with Thomas sitting on his legs. Sam was bouncing him like he was riding a horse. David was kneeling right beside Thomas, holding him upright.

“Girl talk is good. Come on!” Erin said as the three women adjourned to the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment