Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TMI Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - Masturbation Month 2013

(Gardener's note: Time for another short break from "How It All Began."  Once again, it's TMI Tuesday and I'm posting my responses to this week's questions. If you want to play along with our studio audience, just go here: TMI Tuesday Blog.  If you've come here for "How It Came To Be," please enjoy today's small peek into your Gardener of kinky erotica.  If you've come here for TMI Tuesday, please stay and sample some of my writings.  I'd suggest you start with the revised "Ride Along," as it introduces you to the main characters in "How It Came To Be.")

MasturbationMonthPoster
1. My favorite place to masturbate is ________ ?

Hmm... either in the bathroom or at the keyboard (no, I'm not aiming at it!  What kind of pervs are you?  Certainly not geeky, or you'd know how hard it is to clean cum out of a keyboard.  Besides, I'm old enough that when I hear "At the keyboard" my mind automatically adds in, "of the mighty Wurlitzer Organ."

2. Have you ever masturbated in public? What were the circumstances?

No, never, nyet, nada, non. 

3. Do you like mutual masturbation? Why?

For awhile, it was the only way my wife/slave and I could pleasure each other, so while I've done it, I don't really prefer it.

4. When was the last time you masturbated?

Being 60, I suffer from CRS... so I don't remember.
 
5. Have you ever masturbated on camera?

See my reply to question 1.  


...Oh, you mean, have I ever created photographic evidence of my self-abuse onanism masturbation?  NO.
 

6. Do you like to watch people masturbate?

Yes.  I also like to watch paint dry, cement harden, mold grow on cheese and/or bread and the America's Cup yacht racing series.</sarcasm>

Bonus: Have you filmed yourself masturbating? Care to share that film via a link?

See my reply to question 5.  No, the second reply.  Therefore, there is no link.

Oh, yes.  One more important thing.  I want to remind you all that:

No comments:

Post a Comment