Monday, April 8, 2013

How It Came To Be - Chapter Fourteen

The four were basking in that afterglow that comes from an intense sexual experience. David noticed that Barb was studying him a little closer than usual. He wondered what she was up to.

Barb leaned over to whisper in George's ear. “Why don't you take Erin to get changed so you can pack up her outfit to take home?” she suggested. “Maybe let her look at some other outfits she might want. She looks so hot in leather.”

“Why don't you do that, instead, Barb?” George countered. “I mean, you're women, after all. She might be uncomfortable with me hanging around her while she's changing.”

“I thought you two subbies would like a chance to bond,” Barb replied dryly. “Besides, I've got something I need to do.” As she said that, Barb glanced over at David. George nodded his head slightly.


“Erin, dear,” Barb said, “Why don't you go and change out of that so we can pack it for you to take home? George can help you.”

“But I love how it feels, Barb,” Erin protested. “Can't I keep it on a while longer? Maybe wear it home?”

“What would your mom say?” David warned her. Then he realized what he had just said. “Shit! Did that sound as lame as I think it did?” Barb and George nodded in silent agreement.

“Come on, Erin,” George said cheerily. “Let's see what else looks good on you. Besides, it'll give us some bonding time... We subbies have to stick together against the big bad doms!”

“And George can give you some of his secret cock sucking tips,” David added. George stuck his tongue out at David, who laughed. “I'd tell you to stick that back in or put it to good use, but that's Barb's job.” They all laughed at that.

“OK, I will,” Erin said, standing up. “I'd like to look at some of those latex outfits, too!” Erin and George headed for the showroom. When the door to the office closed, Barb turned to David with a concerned look on her face.

“Alright, David, what's up?” she demanded.

“Nothing, except for one of my best friends goading me into face fucking an innocent girl,” he spat back.

Barb laughed. “She's innocent, I'll give you that, but the David I know and love would have been all over her from the get go. What's your problem?”

“Problem? I don't see a problem” David said icily.

“Obviously,” Barb retorted. “Erin's a lovely young woman who's gone through the ordeal of having twins. She's been rejected by her... by the babies' sperm donor,” Barb just about sat the words out, “and she is looking for affirmation that she's still a desirable, sensual, sexual being and what do you do? You treat her like she's radioactive!”

“I... I... don't want to force her into anything she'll regret later,” David told her.

“Force? Did she look like she was forced to suck your dick down her throat?” Barb was agitated but tried to restrain herself.

“She's a religious woman. I don't want her committing adultery,” David said weakly.

“She said herself that her marriage is a sham,” Barb countered. “She doesn't seem to feel like she's committing adultery. There's got to be more.”

David hung his head. “I... I don't know if I'm ready...”

“Then why did you start it up in the first place?”

David looked off into space. “She was hurting... and lonely... desperate for love... for... just to be acknowledged as a person.” he said softly.

“So you're wanting to save the outcast kitten but you don't want to give her a home?”

David glared at Barb. “You don't know what it was like, Barb!”

“No,” Barb admitted, “I don't. I've wanted to, ever since I've met you, but you won't let me in... you won't let anybody in.”

David stared at the floor. “It was hell, Barb... living hell.”

“Divorce usually is,” Barb observed.

“No, not the divorce. By that time, I was happy, no, eager to get away from Janet.” David recalled. “But my career...”

“So you couldn't be a spook for the Navy. So what?”

David glared at Barb again. “Do you realize how close I was to being sent to the military prison at Leavenworth? I would probably still be in there today if it wasn't for my lawyer. Add to that being disowned by my parents... and not to mention being shadowed by an NCIS agent for two years, until they hounded me out of the Navy!”

“Shadowed?” Barb challenged. “Aren't you being a little over dramatic?”

“Brian Jones.”

“What?”

“Special Agent Brian C. Jones, Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Norfolk, VA,” David said quietly. “For two years his only job, it seemed, was to keep tabs on me.”

“That can't be!” Barb replied, shocked.

“I couldn't do anything but eat, sleep and work,” David said. “I went out one Friday night. I was in civvies at a club in a part of Virginia Beach that was too upscale for squids. I met this Japanese-American chick, Kyou. I could tell she was kinky from the first time I saw her. We hit it off immediately and she took me back to her house. We couldn't have gone to my place... I was back living in the barracks by then.

“She had... more jute rope than I had ever seen in my life outside of a pier. She had a room that was completely Japanese – tatami mats, the paper doors, bonsai arrangement, you name it. There were exposed beams to do suspension from. I tied her every which way either of us could think of. She endured a shrimp tie... a really severe one for almost 90 minutes. She kept pushing me to hurt her more and more, and she just got wilder every time I did. She even had a Japanese enema set, which she begged me to use on her.”

“Did you?” Barb asked softly.

David got a wicked grin on his face. “I pumped her so full her belly swelled and I made her hold it for an hour. When she had cleaned up, she was so turned on she sucked my cock down her throat, to the root, in one gulp. I have never fucked a woman as much as I did her. Mouth, cunt, ass... she even did ass to mouth. We went at it for twenty four hours straight, slept for twelve, then did another fifteen hours straight before I had to leave so I could get enough sleep to make it to muster on time Monday morning.”

“Sounds like my kind of weekend,” Barb said.

David laughed bitterly. “I walked in the office Monday morning and there's Special Agent Brian C. Jones waiting for me. I got questioned for three hours about Kyou. I learned she was a goddamned Lieutenant Commander! They were going to get me for fraternization! She wasn't wearing a uniform, we didn't swap ID cards, there was nothing at her house... at least in the room we stayed in the whole time... to indicate she was in the Navy. She even told me she didn't have a car so I drove her to her house. She left her car at the club so I wouldn't see her base sticker.”

Barb sat there, stunned.

David sighed.  “After that, I went cold turkey until the night I walked into the munch and met you and George.  Two years I stayed in my barracks unless I was at work, chow or the library-and I only went there for a change of scenery... a different set of four walls.”

“OK. I understand,” Barb assured him. “But isn't that in the past?”

“I feel like I'm rambling all over the place,” David admitted. “This is disjointed, not making any sense. But...” He took a deep breath. “When I was on my game, I was a tiger. That night, I felt like the tiger had disappeared and a panther had taken its place. It scared me... more than the interrogation, more than the possibility of court marshal, more than Leavenworth.”

“And...”

“Nobody has stirred me like Erin,” David whispered, his eyes bright with tears, “and no one has made me more afraid of letting the panther out again.”

“But you love her?”

“God help me, I love her! If she was experienced, if she knew the ropes...” David laughed sarcastically, “then maybe I could trust myself with her. But a babe in the woods? I can't do that to her.”

“Listen to me, David,” Barb said. “I'm no psychiatrist or psychologist...”

“Then what's that Master's degree you've got?” David said with a hint of a smile.

Barb smiled at David. “You know what I mean. I think you're worrying too much about an isolated incident and grossly underestimating Erin.”

“How so?”

“I’ve only known her for an hour or so and as you say, I majored in psychology, but it doesn't take a psych major to see that Erin is smart, strong and has the heart of a submissive. She's offering you that heart. Don't let her down.”

“But, out there...” David said, pointing to the room with the cross, “out there, I scared myself. I... I could feel the panther rising in me.”

“No, David,” Barb countered. “I saw the tiger rising... I saw the David I met five years ago coming back. I think your only problem is you're out of practice.”

“Out of practice?” David scoffed. “How many people have I helped? How many distraught subbies have I talked down from the brink? I even helped Mistress Payne calm that one client she had that freaked out.”

“Not what I meant, David. You out of practice about caring, really caring for someone special in your life. Sure, you've helped people, but you've kept them at arm's length while doing so. You've been detached, not letting anyone behind that wall you put up.”

“What about Amy?” David pointed out.

“She was a mistake. We all recognize that now. Somehow she sneaked under your defenses and things got out of hand, but that was then and this is now. You've changed. You've matured.”

“I don't want to hurt Erin. Ever.”

“And the David I know will never hurt her. As a wise man once wrote, “Open the door, let her in.” It's your time, David. You deserve it.”

David sat there, eyes closed. There were tracks of tears that he had shed. He wiped his eyes, took a deep breath and said, “Thanks, Big Sis.”

“You know your Big Sis cares for you and wants you to have the best,” Barb said as she stood up. “Come over here and give me a hug.”

David stood up and walked over to Barb. She gave him a big hug and said, “I know you two will be fine. Besides, if you should hurt her, I'll hunt you down and kick your ass until you won't be able to sit down. Ever.”

“What have I gotten myself into?” David said, smiling.

There was a knock on the door, then it opened and George stuck his head in. “Is it safe?” he asked, looking around.

“Yeah, it's safe,” Barb confirmed. “No blood, no major body parts lying around. What do you want?”

“I just want your opinion on something,” George said as he opened to door wide and Erin walked in wearing a Kelly green latex dress with black trim that looked like it was painted on her body. The bodice was cut down to her navel and the skirt stopped just a fraction of an inch below her labia. Everything was visible through the rubber-her nipples, her navel, even an outline of her patch of pubic hair.

She turned around and David saw that the dress was cut so low in the back that he could see the crack of her ass... a good two to three inches of it. Erin turned around and David could only stare and involuntarily lick his lips like he was a starving man that just came across a steamboat round with his name on it.

Erin looked at David. She noticed him licking his lips and dropped her eyes submissively, but the stopped when she saw the bulge in his pants. It stuck almost straight out and even looked a bit painful. Erin smiled and coyly asked, “Master, do you like it? May I have it?”

David's gaze wandered down Erin's body to her feet. It was then he noticed the six inch “fuck me” heels Erin was also wearing. She had walked in the office so gracefully he didn't realize her feet were almost on a painful point. His eyes reversed course and as he got to the hem of the dress, he could just see the tips of her labia as they swelled with desire, glistening with her juices. They hadn't been noticeable just a minute ago, but they were in view now.

As David feasted his eyes on his slave, Barb noticed that the intercom to the front door was still off. She turned it on and it immediately started buzzing incessantly. She pressed the “TALK” button and said, “Hello, how may I help you?”

A familiar voice cam out of the speaker. “What the fuck, Barb? I can't get in with my code and I've been pressing the buzzer for ten minutes now! Will ya let me in, already! I know David's in there, too!”

“Oh, shit!” David exclaimed. “Melissa!” Barb shrugged her shoulders and pressed the button to unlock the front door.

“Who's Melissa?” Erin asked. She had a concerned look on her face.

“She's an old friend of mine... ours,” David said, indicating Barb and George, “and she likes to play like she wants me to become her slave.”

“She's a dom?”

Just then, the door flew open and Melissa strode in. She was five foot ten, had straight dark brown hair that went to her shoulders, and piercing gray eyes. She wore a conservative business suit but the jacket was straining to contain her breasts and her skirt hem was barely an inch below Erin's. She also had on six inch “fuck me” heels that made her even tower over David.

“David, just where have you been hiding?” she exclaimed as she walked over and wrapped her arms around him. “You know it's not healthy to stay in that dank old call center all the time. You must get out and get some sun. Fortunately, I've installed sunlamps in my boudoir, so you can get healthy as you service me!”

“Subtle as always, Melissa,” David said sarcastically.

“Oh! Hi Barb, hi Barb's property,” Melissa called out as she continued to hug David. She gave a slight wave of her hand to the two shop owners.

“Is there something I can help you with?” Barb asked pointedly.

“Oh, no! I now have all I need!” she proclaimed, still clinging to David.

David cleared his throat. “Melissa, I have someone I'd like you to meet.”

“What?” she said as she broke off the embrace and pretended to look around the room.

“Melissa, I'd like you to meet my new slave, Erin,” David said with a great deal of pride. “Erin, I'd like you to meet Melissa, who is professionally known as Mistress Payne.”

Erin had plastered a smile on her face. “Nice to meet you, Melissa,” she cooed.

“The pleasure is all mine,” Melissa retorted snidely.

“Melissa...” David warned.

Melissa wheeled around to see David frowning. She stopped and stared at him for a few seconds. “It's true? You really did?” she gasped. David nodded.

Melissa turned around to face Erin. She had a serious look on her face. Erin prepared to fight for her Master, but Melissa walked over to her and gave her a warm hug as she said, “Congratulations, Erin! You are the luckiest girl in the city! Hell, in the whole country!” She whispered in Erin's ear, “I apologize. I didn't know. I just like to tease David that way, but that ends now.”

Erin whispered back, “Thank you, Melissa. Apology accepted, and I agree with what you said.”
The two women smiled warmly at each other. In the background, George muttered, “Aw, crap! No catfight.”

“George!”

George looked like a little boy who had just insulted his mother's bridge club as he said, “I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress Payne. I'm sorry, Erin.” Then all five of them broke out laughing.

“What brings you here, Melissa” David asked.

“A Mercedes SLS, as always,” Melissa replied.

“You got rid of the SLK?” David asked.

“Yes,” Melissa explained. “The wind kept messing up my hair. Besides, gullwing doors are so sexy! Anyway, George called me yesterday and told me my special order was in.”

“Your special order?” Barb replied, confused.

“Oh, right!” George said. “I ordered one of those for Melissa a week before you put the order in for the store.”

“I hope you don't mind that we've unpacked it and set it up?” Barb asked.

“As long as you don't charge me for it,” she replied sweetly.

“Well, then,” George said eagerly, “let's go in and look at your new toy!”

They all walked into the stockroom to see a strange device sitting in the middle of the floor. It looked like the spawn of an unholy marriage of a fucking machine and a milking machine. There were adjustable metal restraints that would hold a subject doggie style. The motor and gear box were at the rear and were adjustable for height. A steel rod stuck out from the gear box. It was capped off with an eight inch dildo.

Pointing up from the base was a tube on an adjustable mount. It looked to have a rubber ring around the open end while a suction hose coiled from the base of the tube to the gear box. Another hose came out the other side and was finished with a penile gag that had a hole in it. Erin and Melissa were the only ones that hadn't been introduced to the Ultima-Kink Fetish Labs® Sub Male Milking/Feeding Machine® yet. Melissa has a very wide, very wicked grin on her face. Erin just gasped.

“Can you deliver it before tomorrow? I have a regular coming in then and this would be perfect for him,” Melissa chuckled.

“Sure,” George assured her. “I'll just collapse it and put it back in its carrying case.”

“It's portable?” Melissa asked with a gleam in her eye.

“And discreet in its case,” Barb added.

“Great! I'll be home in an hour. Could you bring it by then?”

Sure,” George said. “What's the address again?

“2470 Hudson St, the penthouse,” Melissa said.

“After he sets it up, George will give you a tutorial on how to run it,” Barb said.

“I don't have anyone scheduled for then. Who will be the victim?” Melissa wondered.

“I serve double duty,” George assured her. “I'll lead you through a dry run and then you can test it on me.” He had a huge grin on his face.

“Gotta love a guy who enjoys his work,” Barb said admiringly. Everyone laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment