Monday, April 8, 2013

How It Came To Be - Chapter Fifteen

With “Hurricane Melissa” safely blown out to sea, the four survivors of the tropical tempest began the daunting task of rebuilding from the rubble. At least, that's what it felt like any time Melissa made an appearance at the Emporium. When the front door closed behind her, Barb looked at George, then they both gave a sigh of relief.

Erin turned to David and said, “I'd love to stay here all day, but I need to get back to the twins and Mom needs to get home. How much longer will we be here?”

“How many outfits did you pick out?” David asked.

“Well, I don't know which one I want more,” Erin said. “You really liked the latex mini-dress, and I saw a corset I'd like to try, but I wore that leather outfit for the flogging so I guess I'll just take that.” She tried to look happy but David could tell she was disappointed.


“Are they the only three you liked?”

“There's a couple I can't show you right now,” Erin admitted, “without exposing myself to you, but I really don't need them right now. Did you see how much that leather thing cost?”

“I'm aware of the prices here,” David said, “but could you just hold them up for me to see?”

“Oh, sure!” Erin said, brightening up. “Come over here...” She grabbed his hand and almost dragged David to a rack of harnesses. “I think you'd really like me in this one,” she said, holding up what looked to be just a tangle of straps, “because it'd really make my tits look bigger.” she held it up to her body. David gave her a loving smile.

And over here...” Erin ran over to another rack and grabbed a skirt. She held it up as she said, “With this skirt, you could spank me any time you want! See?” as she turned it around to show him it was backless. David laughed.

David was enjoying Erin's excitement. He walked over to another rack and picked up a belt with straps hanging from it. “I'd like to see you in this some day,” he told Erin.

“Is that a belt?” Erin asked.

“Yes it is,”David confirmed.

“But what's the straps for?”

“They're to hold a Magic Wand-type vibrator against your clit,” David explained.

“Why would you want to... a vibrator?” Erin exclaimed.

“One of the most powerful,” David said offhandedly.

Erin just stared at the harness. A smile slowly spread across her lips. “But I can just reach down and turn it off when I'm done, right?” she asked sweetly.

“Not if I tie your hands behind your back.”

“How many times would I cum?” she asked, her eyes wide.

“That would remain to be seen.” David replied with a knowing smirk.

Erin put her hand up to her mouth. “I... I couldn't turn it off?”

“That's my job,” David informed her.

Erin still held her hand over her mouth. “Mas... Master...” she stammered.

“Yes, little one?”

“P... P... Pl... Please?”

David smiled. “Let's take all this over to George.”

Erin jumped for joy. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” she repeated over and over. Then she stopped and got a worried look on her face. “How are you going to afford all these?”

“We'll just put it on the store account.”

“Oh, I see... wait! Isn't the store account for the store?”

“And for the owners,” David confirmed.

“Oh, OK... wait! Are you saying?”

“Yes, little one, I'm a partner in the Emporium,” David told her. “I'm the silent partner.”

“What?”

I put money from an inheritance into the store so Barb and George could open it and set up a website,” David explained. “We actually make more money on Internet sales than we do here. This store is a courtesy for the local scene.”

Erin ran to David and hugged him, still holding the hangers with the two outfits. “Thank you, Master!” she cried. “I love you!”

“I love you too, my most prized possession,” David murmured.

She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. “Why?”

“Do I need a reason?”

Barb walked over and growled, “What did you do to her, David?”

Erin replied, “He's made me the happiest girl in the world!”

“Come on, let's get all this entered in the computer and get home,” David told her. “We've got two little men who are missing their Mommy.”

George entered all the items on the store account for David, then they all carried bags out to his car and put them in the trunk. Barb hugged David, then Erin and said, “It's so great to meet you, Erin. I know we'll be seeing a lot of each other in the future.” George came up next to hug her, saying, “I am so happy for you! Remember what I told you!”

“What was that?” Barb asked.

“Subbie talk,” George replied. He turned to David and stuck out his hand. “You are such a lucky bastard!” David pulled him close and hugged him, saying, “I know.”

Back on the road, David looked at Erin. She was humming to herself as she paged through a book she had picked up at the Emporium. David looked at the cover. It was “Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns.” She squealed and said, “Master, I want to try this!” She held up the book, which was opened to a page with pictures of a woman in an armbinder.

“How did you know that's one of my favorites, little one?” David chuckled.

“Ooh!” Erin exclaimed. “Can we, can we?”

“Yes, little one, but we'll have to work you up to it,” David explained. “You need to be pretty flexible to wear one of those for any length of time. I can tie you in a similar way so we can work on your flexibility.”

Erin smiled, then she started thinking. “Why is it one of your favorites, Master?” she asked.

“Good question, little one,” David replied. “Tying your arms behind your back does a few things for me. First, it emphasizes your tits as you are forced to push your chest out. That's especially nice if I've tied a breast harness on you first as I tie them very snug, then when you move your arms behind you and push out your tits the ropes tighten around them.”

Erin closed the book and placed her arms behind her back, clasping her hands to hold them there. She felt how her chest was forced forward. Her nipples looked like they were going to tear through the fabric of her blouse. “Mmmm...” she moaned, “I can just imagine how the ropes will feel on my tits.”

“Especially if I run some rope over your nipples to trap and pinch them.”

Erin closed her eyes to visualize the harness David described. David saw her nipples get ever harder. “I can feel the ropes rubbing and pinching my nippies.” she said dreamily. “Mmmm...” David kept glancing at his slave as she imagined being tortured by the invisible ropes crushing her breasts. He had to adjust his cock in his pants to stay comfortable.

“What else, Master?”

“I can take away your ability to do things with your hands, especially when they're in an armbinder. That helplessness is very erotic to me.”

“Anything else, Master?”

“I will love to see you kneeling in front of me, your arms totally useless, while I fuck your throat.” Erin started to squirm. David decided it was time to change the subject.

“Erin,” he asked, “Do you think your Mom would be upset if we took a few more minutes to get home?”

“I guess she wouldn't mind,” Erin said. “What do you have in mind?”

“Let's get a coffee and go somewhere quiet. There's something I want to talk about with you.”

“I... guess,” Erin said, unsure of what was about to happen. David spotted a coffee shop with a drive through, bought them two cups of coffee and then they went to a nearby park. Getting out of the car, he led Erin down to a secluded bench by a stream where they sat.

David took a long sip of his coffee. Erin blew on her cup as she looked at David, wondering what he wanted to talk about.

David finally put his cup down and turned to Erin. “Erin...”

“Yes, Master?” she asked.

David smiled. “I need to ask you to do something. For the next few minutes, put aside our being master and slave. I need to talk to you person to person.”

“I... think I understand,” she admitted.

David looked Erin in the eyes. “Erin, I have something important to tell you,” he started. Erin got a worried look on her face. David reached out and stroked her cheek. “It's not bad news, little one,” he assured her.

“OK, I'm listening,” Erin said.

David took a deep breath. “I have to apologize to you and ask you to forgive me...”

“Why?”

“I did something that was unfair to you,” David admitted. “I didn't listen to you. I projected my own fears and worries on you and used them as an excuse to... no, an excuse for keeping us apart.” He stopped and sighed, then admitted, “I don't know if I'm making sense right now.”

“What did you do that you have to apologize to me?” Erin asked.

“I didn't listen to you, Erin, when you said that you believe... he... broke your marriage vows and you don''t believe the marriage is valid any more. Wait. Let me start over.”

“Of course, darling,” Erin said. Her look of worry had been replaced with one of loving concern.

David thought for a minute, then continued, “You know I was married before, right?” Erin nodded. “I don't know if I told you that the divorce was very... messy.”

“Go on,” she encouraged.

David sighed. “Then, shortly after I moved here, I got involved with someone I thought was a submissive, but who was just mentally unstable. All that, I know now, made me gun-shy when it came to getting close to a woman romantically. I kept everyone at arms length except for Barb and George.”

“If Melissa is anything like what you're talking about, then I completely understand,” Erin said lovingly.

“Believe it or not, she's the sanest one of the bunch that I'm talking about,” David explained. “But the bottom line is I never let anyone get into my heart. I helped a lot of women, but I never let them get to me. Then I met you.

“From the moment I first saw you, you have constantly been on my mind, Erin. When Val read me your message yesterday, I was happy, but scared at the same time. The way things have happened, how fast everything has happened, it all scared me... petrified me. I projected that onto you and decided you wouldn't want to break your marriage vows.”

“Well, that's true, David, but...”

David held up his hand and Erin stopped talking. “What I'm saying is I didn't listen to you, I listened to what I thought you would say. You said your marriage was dead, but I didn't hear that. You said you didn't believe you'd commit adultery; I heard you were afraid you would. I didn't take the time to listen to you and consider your opinion. For that I apologize. I am sorry, and I will never do that again.”

Erin looked at David with tears in her eyes. “OK, I forgive you. What now?”

David sighed with relief and smiled. “Well, I want you to answer me as Erin, not as my slave. I've come to the realization that your marriage is irretrievably broken and you don't think...”

Erin put her hand on David's thigh. “David, you're going in circles, but I think I know what you want to say. My answer is yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes. I am lonely and aching for... just a loving touch, a warm body next to me at night. I need... I need you in my life right now, David. Maybe I'm selfish or needy or whatever, but yes. Please come live with me. I don't care what anyone thinks any more, I want them to know that I love you and I have given myself to you so completely that you own me.”

David reached over to Erin, drew her to him and kissed her... hard and passionately. She responded immediately, just about climbing on his lap to get closer to him. When they finished the kiss, he smiled and said, “Well, how are we going to...”

Erin said, “We drive home, you stay there. You do not go to your condo. You don't need it any more.”

“I'm going to have to get my things,” David reminded her.

“What do you need for tonight? Pajamas?”

“I haven't worn pajamas since I left home. If I wear anything, it's just shorts and a T-shirt... if it's cold.”

“OK. We'll deal with that tomorrow,” Erin said.

“Then let's go, Erin, and start our new life together.”

“Great!” Erin exclaimed. She walked a few steps and stopped. “Crap!” she yelled. “What size bed do you have?”

David was surprised by the question. “What size bed? A full size.”

“That won't do,” Erin moaned.

“Why?” David asked.

“I'll be damned if I am going to bring you into the bed that Ronald desecrated. I will not sleep in that bed ever again.”

“My bed won't do?” David asked.

No. We need a queen... at least.”

David thought, then he exclaimed, “Wait! I have it!” He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. “George? It's David. Do we still have that bed in the storeroom? Good. Can you call Enrico and get him to deliver it tonight... no, now? We can put it together when you get here. What? No, not my condo. Have you delivered the machine to...? No, no, when you get back is fine. No, it's important. Tonight! Fine. And tell Barb... do you have the speakerphone on? Barb, I've opened the door. Yes, I'm letting her in!” Erin could hear the squeal of delight from where she stood. David had to move the phone away from his ear. “The audiologist bills will come out of your share, Barb! Gotta run! Love 'ya, bye!”

“What? What?” Erin asked, impatiently.

“We'll have to get a new mattress set delivered, but wait until you see our new bed!” David exclaimed as he picked up Erin and spun her around. Setting her down again, he flashed a wide grin and said, “Come on, property, we have lots to do!”

They drove home as quickly as they could. David pulled his car onto the driveway and parked. He looked at Erin and suddenly noticed something. “Erin, let me take that collar off you,” he suggested.

“NO!” Erin cried. “I'm never taking this off!'

“Erin,” David explained, “that's a play collar, not an ownership collar.”

“But... but it's all I have and you gave it to me!” she protested.

“I know, and I'll get you a proper ownership collar tomorrow, but what is your mother going to say?”

“I don't care.”

“Alright. You know her, I don't,” David said, holding his hands up. He got out of the car and as he walked around to open her door, he spotted a woman waving at them from the house across the street. “Who's that?” he asked Erin.

Erin looked across the street to see the woman walking towards them. “Oh crap!” she hissed. “That's Mrs. Baron. We used to be friends but she hasn't talked to me in ages.”

Just then, she came up to them. “Afternoon, Erin. How are you doing?”

“Uh... I'm fine, Grace,” Erin said.

“I was just wondering, is Ronnie on a trip somewhere?” she asked.

Erin sighed. “Ronald hasn't been home in over a week and I don't care if he ever comes back.”

“Oh?” she said.

“Yes, Grace, we're getting a divorce,” Erin muttered.

“Oh, thank God!” Grace said, breaking into a smile. “I... I... I'm glad he's gone. He was just destroying you. I wanted to say something, to do something, but I was afraid to come over. He scared me. I'm so happy for you.”

Erin looked shocked. “It was... him?”

“Oh yes,” Grace said. “Every time I was around him I got this creepy feeling, but I didn't know if I could confide in you.”

“Oh, Grace, I'm sorry!” Erin cried as she embraced her neighbor. “I thought you didn't like me any more, or I'd have come to you! I thought I'd lost all my friends!” The tears were streaming down Erin's face.

“Oh, no,” Grace told her. “Once word gets around that he's gone, your friends will come running back. We've missed you!” Then she stopped and looked at David. “Are you going to introduce me to your handsome friend?”

Erin beamed as she wiped the tears from her eyes. “Grace Baron, this is David Saunders. He's a friend of mine and he's helping me with everything. David, this is Grace.”

David took Grace's outstretched hand. “It's a pleasure to meet you.”

“You were here yesterday, with that TV service van, right? The one the redhead drove when she came for my service call?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Honey, you don't have to worry about sneaking around. There's no one here that would volunteer any information to that man.” Grace turned back to Erin and looked at her collar. “Are you making some sort of a fashion statement?”

“Grace?” Erin said, not understanding.

“Your...” she said as she indicate the collar.

“Um, no,” Erin mumbled, blushing.

Grace leaned in towards Erin and said in a loud whisper, “I envy you!”

“Why?” Erin asked.

I'm still stuck with Henry.”

“What?” Erin said, by now completely confused.

David stepped up to Erin and hooked his finger in the O ring on the front of her collar. “I think she's a little envious of your new status. Come on, little one. We have much to do.”

Erin looked down as she blushed, then she glanced at her neighbor. Grace was smiling slyly while looking at her with envious eyes. She lifted her head and smiled.

“Say 'so long' to Grace, little one,” David ordered. Erin saw Grace respond to David's commanding tone like he was speaking to her. Erin smiled and said, “So long, Grace.”

“Come,” David ordered and tugged on Erin's collar. Erin followed obediently but glanced back at Grace. She looked like she was going to orgasm right there in Erin's driveway.

Before they entered the house, David pulled Erin to him by the collar and kissed her. They both heard Grace groan audibly. After they closed the door, David said, “At least we're getting some benefit from “50 Shades of Gray.””

“And what is that?” Colleen said from behind them.

Erin turned around and stuck her chin out. “It's my new collar, Mom. I love it!”

Colleen smiled as she shook her head. “I hope I'll get used to it one of these days.”

“Mom, I have some good news!'” Erin exclaimed.

“What's that?”

“David is moving in with me tonight!”

Colleen flashed a big smile as she shouted, “It's about time!”

No comments:

Post a Comment