Saturday, April 6, 2013

How It Came To Be - Chapter Eleven

As they pulled out of the parking lot at the Akiyama & Akiyama law office, Erin looked over at David and asked, “What are we doing next?”

Next up, we're going to do some shopping,” he replied.

“Ooh! Shopping!” Erin exclaimed, smiling. “You really know how to treat a girl right! I could use some new outfits, I definitely need new shoes, and...”

“Slow down there, little one,” David replied, chuckling. “I'm in the market for something specific, so don't get your hopes up too high.”

“What do you mean?” Erin asked as David pulled into a parking lot. She scanned the stores in the shopping center, looking for a clothing or shoe store. Seeing none, she sat back in her seat with a pouty face. “It looks like there's nothing but boring places here!” she protested.


David looked at her and smiled. “I think you'll change your mind when you know why I'm getting you what I'm getting.”

“You're buying something for me?” Erin asked, surprised. “I was only kidding about the boring shops, then, Master.”

They got out and walked into a cell phone store. Erin was holding on to David's arm as she looked around then whispered to him, “I already have a phone.”

“I know, but did you get a set of headphones with it?” David asked.

“I think I did, but I'm not sure,” Erin admitted. “Are they the thingies that look like an iPod's earbuds?”

“That's it,” David said, “but having to plug them into the phone is inconvenient. I'm getting you a bluetooth headset. It doesn't need wires.”

“Why would I need that?” Erin asked. “I can just hold my phone to my ear.”

David leaned in and whispered in her ear, “Master David's Learn By Phone Academy for Future Slaves.” Erin blushed, then giggled then whispered back, “I see, now... sometimes I need both hands free.”

David ended up buying Erin two headsets. One was for everyday use and went in one ear. The other was a stereo headset that fit over her head. “This way, it shouldn't slip off during, um, 'activities',” he said with a smile. Erin blushed again.

Back in the car, David asked, “Are you ready for lunch, little one?”

Erin looked at the clock in the dashboard. It was almost noon. “I didn't realized it was that time already but now I'm hungry.”

Good. Then we're off to lunch,” David said as he pulled out of the parking space.

They ended up at a nice restaurant. Erin was glad she had chosen the outfit that she did. She was happy to be on David's arm as they walked through the dining room. They were seated at a quiet table where they could talk freely. David held Erin's chair out as she sat down. She felt like a princess.

After the server took their orders, David reached over to take Erin's hand. He looked at her lovingly and said, “You know, it's all been so crazy the last day or so. I've realized that, even if it seems like we've known each other for a long time, we've been together for not even a day. I'd like us to take this time to get to know each other better.”

“That would be nice, Mas...” Erin started but David squeezed her hand to signal her to stop.

“David or Sir when we're in public, little one,” he warned.

Erin looked down, her cheeks reddened. “I'm sorry, Sir.”

“That's OK, Erin,” he replied. “Besides, I love to hear you say my name.”

Erin brightened up. “You do?” she said, beaming.

“I do,” David replied.

“Why are you so wonderful?”

“Because you need some wonderful in your life,” David explained. “You have the boys, but you need someone that can give you the love that you need.”

Erin just smiled as she looked lovingly at him. “David,” she said. “I really want to get to know you better. Would you mind going first?”

“I usually believe in 'ladies first',” David said, “but I also cannot refuse a request from my little one. Now, where to start? I'm thirty one, and my birthday is December 24th. I've been married once before for about two years. I was in the Navy for six years and moved here when I got out to go to college. I'm a part time student because I work full time as a technical troubleshooter for a local television service provider. I live by myself in a leased condo in a suburb east of the city.”

“You were born on Christmas Eve?” Erin said in amazement. “Were your brothers and sisters upset that your mother was in the hospital for Christmas?”

David chuckled. “No, they weren't, because I am the oldest of six children. I didn't inconvenience any of them.”

“You come from a big family.”

“I know. I'm a mixture of English and Scottish and was raised Catholic.”

“Where did you grow up?”


“Most people don't believe me,” David explained, “but I'm from New Jersey.”

“Why wouldn't they believe you?”

“I don't have the stereotypical “Jersey accent.” I grew up on the Jersey Shore, but in the southern part. We're closer to Philadelphia than to New York City.” Erin nodded.

“My mother and father both worked while I was growing up. Dad had a full time job and Mom did seasonal work at one of the hotels on the beach. From May to September it was always hectic, but from September to May, my town had fewer people in it than the condo complex I live in now.”

“Was it hard growing up there?” Erin asked.

“No, actually it was kinda fun,” David admitted. “Summers were busy and I made a lot of friends, while the off season was a slower pace. I had the chance to enjoy life without all the distractions and worries of a big city.”

“Did you have any friends?” Erin wondered.

David laughed. “I lived in a small town... I wasn't a hermit in a cave!  There were other towns on the island I lived on and the school systems had merged into a regional system so the classes were pretty good size. It just meant you may have to travel a bit to see a friend. We all got our driver's licenses as soon as we could. It just made life easier.”

“Why didn't you go to college after you graduated high school?”

“Living at the Jersey Shore has its own set of challenges, especially for a large family like mine. I didn’t want to burden my parents with all the debt and expenses of going to college so I joined the Navy in order to take advantage of the educational opportunities available. Once I was in, I decided to make a career of it.”

“But you said you were only in for six years,” Erin noted. “Did something happen?”

David got a sad look on his face. Erin immediately regretted asking the question. “If it's too hard to talk about, David, you don't...” He reached out to take her hand. They looked in each others eyes for a minute.

“It's a part of me that has made me what I am today,” he explained slowly. “You need to know the story.”

“I understand,” Erin said. She held onto his hand to let him know she was there for him.

“I met her after I got to my first duty station,” David started. “That was about a year and a half after I entered the Navy. Her friend was dating a buddy of mine, and the friend wanted to fix her up with a blind date. That was me. It wasn't “love at first sight,” but we kept seeing each other for a few months before we got serious. After another six months, we married.”

“Was she into...” Erin asked.

David shook his head. “Not at first, but I had been since my last year in high school. When we started seeing each other seriously, I took a big risk and explained just who and what I was. I was growing in love with her... at least I thought I was... but I couldn't give up the kinky side of me and go vanilla.”

Erin was intrigued. “What did she say?”

'We discussed it for a long while,” David continued. “It was almost like negotiations. She was initially hesitant, fearing that it was an excuse for me to abuse her, but when she understood the relationship and the safeguards I insisted on, she was curious enough to try it.”

“Did you know she was submissive?”

“Oh, yes. We had been sleeping together for a while and she has shown all the classic signs of being submissive. She moved in with me and we lived as dominant and submissive for about two or three months. I didn't see any red flags and she wanted to formalize the relationship so we got married. She enjoyed the play and we had discovered she was more than just a bit of a pain slut, so we slowly ramped up the intensity of our play.”

Erin got a concerned look on her face. “Will you require me to become a pain sl... sl...”

David smiled at her and squeezed her hand gently. “I don't require anything, little one. We will explore what ever you want to but I will never force you into any activity you feel uncomfortable about or that is a hard limit for you. The relationship is more important to me than the activities we share.”

“That's a relief,” Erin said, relaxing. “The more I listen to you talk, the more I realize what Ronald and I had was in no way a dominant/submissive relationship.”

“Are you concerned about having one now?”

“It's not that I don't want to serve you,” Erin said quietly, “it's that I'm...” She stopped, obviously struggling for the words.

“You're concerned whether you'll like what would come with serving me?”

“Yes... I think... I'm not sure,” Erin admitted. “This is so different from what I was led to believe it was.”

David thought for a minute or two. “I think we might be able to do some play without having it get sexual or without you having to be naked in front of me.”

“But I want to be! I want to be yours completely!” Erin insisted. “I have no problem with letting you see me naked... with you even making love to me!”

“Oh, Erin, if you only knew,” David replied. “I'd like to rip those clothes off of you right now, throw you on this table and... and...”

“And what, David?” Erin asked, perplexed as to why he hesitated.

“I need to explain something to you, in case you haven't been able to figure it out yet,” he said. “I have this thing about using words properly. What that means now is that there's a difference between my saying I want to make love to you, have sex with you or just fuck you.”

“Aren't they all the same?”

“Well, yes, in the fact that in each one I'd be inserting my penis in your vagina,” David explained. “Where I differ from many others is that if I say I want to make love to you, I want it to be romantic and slow. If I'm talking about having sex with you, it's playful and spontaneous. If I say I want to fuck you, it'd be hard and controlling... I'd be holding you down or restraining you in some way or another... dominating you.”

“And you were going to say that you wanted to fuck me,” Erin surmised, “and you were afraid that I would be put off or scared by that?”

“You're beginning to understand me, little one” David said, smiling.

“Let me show you what happened to me when you painted that picture for me,” Erin said. She quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking at them, then she took David's left hand and guided it to her crotch. She pressed it up against her panties. David could feel the heat and wetness.

“When you were saying that, I was imagining you sweeping the table clear, ripping my skirt down, pushing me face down on the table and fucking me from behind... or maybe in the ass. I want that, David. I need that. I need your dominance over me. I think I even want you to force me to try things I don't think I can handle right now. I want you to make me what you want me to be.”

“Do you want to give me that much power over you?” David asked in a low voice. He unconsciously stroked Erin's pussy lips through her panties.

Erin closed her eyes. “It's not if I want to, Master,”she whispered breathlessly, “for I have. It's whether you want to take what I'm offering you.”

David pulled his hand away from Erin's sex and folded his hands together with his left hand right under his nose. He inhaled the heady scent of her arousal and smiled. “I'm ready if you're ready,” he said in a low voice.

The mood was broken as their meals arrived. They started eating, then Erin said, “I think we got a little sidetracked there. You haven't finished your story.”

“No, I haven't,” David admitted. “About four or five months after we married, we decided to move to a master/slave relationship. She didn't want any limits but I kept my head and insisted on setting limits-written limits. I'm glad I did, for about a year and a half later, it was like something flipped a switch in her and she became a completely different person.”

“How so?” Erin asked, intrigued with the story.

“Gone was the self-confessed “pain slut” that wanted me to do anything and everything to her. In her place was a person equal parts prude and victim. She suddenly claimed that I had pressured her into becoming a slave and that she wanted nothing to do with any part of BDSM.”

“Oh, my!” Erin exclaimed. “That must have been terrible for you.”

David nodded. “She dragged me through a contentious divorce and I barely avoided being brought up on charges of spousal abuse. The only thing that kept me from going to jail was the signed papers I had in my possession. The slave contract was invalid, but I knew that. It was more for putting us in the right headspace. The lists of limits and the changes she made to them over time were important, however, as it proved that at one time she did want me to do those things to her.”

“I see how it affected your marriage, but how did it affect your career in the Navy?”

“I was up for a new job,” David said. “I can't explain what it was, except to say it involved national security. I needed a high security clearance to be able to work in that field. I had gone through training and I'd found that not only was I good at my job, I enjoyed it and looked forward to working in that field the rest of my Navy career.

“However, once the Navy got wind of the reason my wife was divorcing me, they pulled my security clearance. I went from one of the highest clearances an enlisted man could hold to no clearance whatsoever. I barely avoided being kicked out of the Navy, but once my enlistment was up, I left. My discharge was coded honorable, with my being eligible to reenlist if I wanted to, but it was made clear to me that if I stayed in, I would find life very difficult for me.”

“Do you know why she did that?”

David nodded. “I didn't hear until years later, but she was eventually diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I think I met and married her during a manic phase and the divorce happened when she went into her depressive stage, but I'm just guessing at that. I haven't had contact with her since then.”

“I can understand why you're concerned, David,” Erin assured him. “I've suffered from depression in the past, and I had some postpartum issues, but I've been treated for them and tested. At least I know I'm not bipolar.”

“I think that's enough about me for now,” David said. “If it didn't make you run for the door screaming, I guess we might have a chance. Tell me about yourself, little one.”

“Compared to you, I'm just a footnote,” Erin said. “I'm twenty nine, born on May 12th, and I've lived here all my life. I'm a single child, but not for my parents lack of trying. Apparently something happened either during or right after my mother's pregnancy that made her infertile. I've always wondered what it was like to live in a big family.”

“Oh, I have all sorts of stories to tell you,” David promised.

“I'm hoping to meet your family when we get married.”

David stopped eating and put down his utensils. “That won't be possible.”

Erin was crestfallen. “You don't want to get married?”

“No, that's not what I meant,” David told her. “I so want to marry you, Erin. Never forget that. What I mean is that I'm afraid you won't be able to meet my family, at least not all together.”

“Why not?” she asked.

“When my parents heard the accusations my ex- made, they disowned me. They didn't care that they were almost all exaggerations, or that it was later revealed that she was bipolar, they have cut me off. I haven't been home since the divorce.”

Erin had tears in her eyes. “They won't listen to you?”

“No, they're good Catholics. They consider me doomed to Hell.”

“And you?”

“I believe that I am forgiven, except by them,” David said with a sigh. “I've learned to accept that part of my life. I still keep up with news about them as I still keep in touch with my brothers and sisters that are on their own, but as for the ones still living at home...” He held up his hands in a gesture of surrender.

“We'll work on that,”Erin insisted. “I'm sure they'll want to see their new grandbabies.”

“Please don't get your hopes up too high., Erin.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said dejectedly.

“But now I've interrupted you,” David said. “Please continue.”

“There's not much else to say. I did graduate form college with a BA in English, but I also met Ronald in school. We dated for a year, then were engaged for two years before we married. That was about four years ago. You know the rest.”

David nodded. “So we're just a couple of typical Americans.”

Erin added, “Who just happen to be kinky.”

“How do you know that the average American isn't at least a little bit kinky?” David asked with a sly smile.

“Beats me,” Erin said offhandedly. David started laughing. Erin looked at him, puzzled.

“Do you realize what you said?” David asked, still chuckling.

Erin thought for a minute, the blushed as she laughed. “I can't believe I said that and didn't realize it!” she exclaimed.

The check came and David handed over a credit card. While they were waiting, he said to Erin, “You know, I'm having to readjust my thinking about you.”

“What do you mean, David?” she asked.

“Here I thought you had at least some knowledge and experience in BDSM,” he explained. “I'm realizing now I'm going to have to treat you like a newbie.”

Erin looked concerned. “Is that bad?” she asked.

No, not at all!” David assured her. “It just means I can't assume you know what I'm talking about all the time, and that I'll have to introduce you to what BDSM really is.”

“I'd like that,” Erin said, smiling.

“Boy, is this going to be fun!” David chuckled as he signed the check and put away his credit card. “Come on, we're starting your education right now!”

No comments:

Post a Comment