Friday, March 15, 2013

Ride Along - Chapter Four

When we walked up to our first appointment of the afternoon, there was a sign on the front door that said, “Please do not ring doorbell. Young children sleeping.” Val gave the door two quiet raps. The door swung open a crack and a pretty face looked out. “Are you the TV guys?”

“Yes we are, Mrs. Donnelly,” Val confirmed, holding up her ID badge. “This is my partner, Dave” she continued as I displayed my ID. “We'll be sure to be as quiet as possible.” She opened the door and we went in.

“How old?” I asked.

“How old?” Mrs. Donnelly echoed, a bit confused. Then her face brightened and she said, “Oh! The twins. They're about six months old, and you can call me Erin.”

“That's a great age, Erin,” I said, returning her smile.


“Where's the problem?” Val asked, steering the discussion back on topic.

Erin took us into the family room where the television was just showing a black screen with “No Signal” on it. “We tried everything that the automated system and the CSR told us to do, but nothing worked.”

“Don't worry, Erin,” I said. “Val is one of our best techs. She'll get you up and running in no time.”

“Just don't wake the twins,” Erin pleaded. “This is first bit of peace I've had all day.” The phone started ringing. “And then that happens,” she moaned and ran into her bedroom to answer it.

“I think she likes you...” Val said in a sing-song voice.

“But she's a new mom!” I protested, “and, she's married!”

“Maybe all's not well in the Donnelly love nest,” Val replied. “That's how most of the tech sex happens-bored housewives and MILFs.”

“But she seems so...” I started to say to Val when Erin came back in the family room. Her smile was pinched, as if she was forcing it out and I detected a bit of puffiness around her eyes.

“Dave, could you look at another problem I have?” she said sweetly, but with a bit of a waver in her voice. “It's the TV in the master bedroom.”

“Sure, I'll be right there,” I said, smiling back at her. Erin turned and headed for the bedroom. I noticed her right hand come up to the front of her blouse but I couldn't see what she was doing.

“Go get her, tiger!” Val urged in a stage whisper.

I blushed a bit but followed after Erin. I was intrigued as to the reason for the change.

I walked into the bedroom as Erin stopped at the TV. She turned to face me and I noticed she had undid two buttons on her blouse. “I just noticed a problem with this box,” she said as she bent over to “show” me the problem. What she did show me was an impressive bit of cleavage, especially for a woman wearing a nursing bra. “It will, um... It will, um...”

I walked over to her and put my right index finger on her lips to stop her. “You really don't have a problem with that box,” I said, nonchalantly. Her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened.

“Oh God, I don't know if I can do it!” she groaned as she walked over to the side of the bed and sat down.

“What's the problem, Erin?” I asked her, sitting next to her and taking her hand in mine.

“I... I can't...” she stammered, then she started crying. “My husband said he has to work late again tonight!” she wailed. “I don't think he loves me any more!” She buried her face in my chest.

I put my arm around her shoulders. “Shhh” I whispered in her ear. “I'm sure it's not like that.”

“Oh, it is,” she sniffed. “He hasn't touched me since the twins were born and he hasn't even kissed me in three weeks!” she cried. “I'm afraid he's found someone else.”

I was beginning to buy into her thinking and started planning my move. Erin turned her face up to mine and found my lips, attacking them hungrily. I started to return the kiss, using my tongue to probe her mouth. As I pulled back to look at her lovely, though tear stained face, something caught my eye. It was a crucifix mounted over the door of the bedroom. I gave her another kiss, not as passionate this time. I broke off that kiss and said, “Erin, you don't want to do this.”

“Aren't I attractive enough?” she asked dejectedly. I looked at her. Erin's hair was redder than Val's but just as wavy. Her green eyes would be sparkling if it wasn't for the tears. She had to be a bit younger than Val, but they could have been sisters. “Or is it your partner?” she asked, suddenly worried.

“No, Erin,” I reassured her. “You are very attractive and Val's just my work partner. I just think that you are about to do something you'll regret sooner or later.”

“But if he's no longer...” she started to protest.

“Do you know that for sure?” I inquired, looking straight at her.

Her head dropped. “No, Sir” she replied. I looked at her again. Could she be...? The tricky part would be finding out.

“I've been married before, but I don't have any kids,” I started. “However, I have enough brothers and sisters who have them that I know what a strain having a new baby puts on a relationship. I can only imagine what having twins would do. Have you two had any real 'alone time' since you gave birth?”

Erin shook her head. “I would like to do so, but I'm nursing and can't get away for a weekend with Ronnie.”

“Does it have to be a weekend?” I asked, beginning to understand her dilemma. “Sometimes a few hours on a consistent basis works better than a big weekend where you put all your expectation into it-if it succeeds, you're good but if it flops, it could destroy you. Why don't you get a babysitter and just go out for dinner-maybe a movie, if you can swing it, or maybe just walking in the park, or...” I let her imagine what that “Or” could be. “What do you enjoy?” I continued.

“Enjoy?” she replied, puzzled at my meaning.

“In your sex life,” I stated. “What do you and... Ronnie, right?” Erin nodded, her cheeks reddening as I continued, “you and Ronnie like to do?”

“You're going to think we're sick,” she said nervously.

“You may be surprised,” I assured her.

“Ronnie likes to tie me up,” Erin said in a soft voice.

“Do you enjoy it, too?” I asked.

Erin's eyes closed, but I could tell it wasn't from embarrassment. “Yes, I do. I miss it so much,” she whispered.

“Then we need to find a way to get him thinking that way again,” I told her, “and we need to figure out how to get you two the time to enjoy that again.”

Erin's mind was elsewhere and she suddenly blurted out, “and I miss Ronnie fucking my ass!” When she realized she had said it out loud, her face turned as red as her hair and she buried it in her hands.

“Hmmm... that could work,” I mused, a smile growing on my face.

“What could work?” Erin asked, looking up at me.

“Ronnie may just need a sign that you're ready to resume playing,” I told Erin. “You need to remind him you're a sexual being, not just a caregiver with a built-in food supply.” Erin giggled at that.

“How could I do that?” she asked, starting to get interested.

“Well, let's see” I started. “If you're into anal sex and BDSM...” Erin gasped at the term, but nodded her head as she listened. “...you'll probably have one or more butt plugs for training. What if you were wearing one tonight when he got home? And what if you told him... wait, before I go there. What has been the longest you've worn a butt plug?”

Erin thought. “Well, with breaks for the toilet and anal sex, I've worn one for at least a week, if not two.”

I smiled. “Good girl. As I was saying, what if you told him that he'll be the only one to take it out, but only after a romantic dinner tomorrow night?”

“He'd probably go crazy with anticipation,” Erin said, smiling.

“And you?” I asked.

“I'd feel like his little anal slut again,” she said, her eyes sparkling.

“Then go. Do...” I started, when Erin interrupted me. She looked concerned again. “Um, but what if he doesn't respond like you think he will?”

I stopped to consider the possibility. “I don’t see how he could,” I assured her, “but I understand your concern. If he doesn't jump on the invitation, especially if he makes a lame excuse, I'd start looking for a good divorce lawyer.”

“Is that what happened with you?” she asked.

“Happened with me?” I asked back, before realizing what she meant. “Well, yes and no.” I thought a few seconds more. “Yeah, I guess it did, but try not to be negative right now. Do your best. If he fails you, that's a different story.”

“I think I understand what you're saying,” Erin admitted. “I'll do my best!”
“Then, as I was going to say, go. Do. Make more babies, but always remember to come back together when you're able,” I told Erin. “Remind him that you are a sexual being, and never forget it yourself.”

Erin started weeping softly. “Thank you, Dave,” she said through her tears. “Thank you for caring enough to stop me from destroying my marriage.”

Val knocked on the door and opened it. “I'm done,” she announced. I walked out of the bedroom. Erin closed the door and came out herself about two or three minutes later, just as I headed out to the van.

Val and Erin took care of the paperwork while I stowed our gear in the van. Erin came out with Val and gave me a hug before I got in the passenger's seat. “Thank you again, Dave,” she told me, then whispered in my ear, “I've got the plug in right now. I wish you could see it. I'm going to call Ronnie right away.” With that, she pulled away, turned and walked back inside. Just before shutting the door, she bent over, then pulled up the back of her skirt. I saw a bright blue rectangle nestled between her ass cheeks and pussy lips already glistening with desire-then she stood up and closed the door.

“What was that all about?” Val asked after we got back on the road.

“It's just me, being the kinky Dr. Phil again,” I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment