Sadly, no. We could only afford a cheap metal frame.
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
My wife says chose the sofa and loveseat because they had large rounded armrests that she felt would be perfect for my bending her over for spankings or sex.
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
No... at least, not yet.
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
Not in the bedside table. In the bottom drawer of my dresser, however... and then there's the toybag in the closet in the computer room....
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
What's exercise equipment? I have looked at one of those weight benches with the adjustable back. My wife has problems standing so I was thinking of using that so she could sit during floggings.
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
No, unless you count the DVR recording any programs we might miss...
Find out how others answered these questions! Go to the TMI Tuesday Blog!