Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Then and Now-TMI Tuesday, October 23, 2012

1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
Actually, that I'm not as sexually active as I could be.  My disabled wife went through a three to four year time we refer to now as "the dark time" (when she was very sick) so we're just starting to get back together.
2. What one thing might shock that younger you?
That I'm as into BDSM as I am.  While I had some fantasies of BDSM when I was young, I don't think my 17 year old self would think I'd ever really indulge them.
3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
Um, none of it.  Until about 2000, I have to say I was... pathetic. 
4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?
Considering my previous answer, no.  I have probably exceeded all ambitions and/or fantasies of my younger me.
Bonus:  Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
Don't be so shy-go for it!  You can find a girl/woman that will want to do anything you want to do with (or TO) them!

Find out how others answered these questions!  Go to the TMI Tuesday Blog!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the bonus question! :-) Great answers. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving number 1. Not just that you stuck by her, but that she is now healthy enough for you two to start having a sexual relationship again. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-I really lover her. However, now that she's getting better, I've got to get fixed! Hopefully my "issues" will just be the side effects of medication that I'll be able to discontinue.

      Delete
  3. I love your bonus answer. Yes! Go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete