Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome

I'm trying something that's new to me.  Writing BDSM-themed erotica, that is.  I've gotten tired of all the hack stuff that looks like it was written with one hand on the keyboard and one hand on the joystick, ifyouknowwhatImean.  I'll tell you, it is tough to be literate, grammatically correct and erotic, but I've decided to give it a whirl.

If you like what I read, let your friends know (and I hope we become friends.)  If you don't, let me know, for how else will I improve if I don't have feedback.

As for me, I'm old enough to qualify for many (but not all) senior discounts.  I am a dominant, but due to my slave/wife having had severe medical issues the past five years, I've been a caregiver more than an owner.  We're looking to return to our former dynamic, but we know there's a long road ahead.

Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment