Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Love, Hate, and Guilty Secrets: TMI Tuesday, April 10, 2012

We never mind telling people about things we love or hate, but how about the things we love, but would hate for anyone to find out about?
Well, it’s time to free yourself of that fear!
For each of the categories below, list one thing you love, one that you hate, and then, take a deep breath and tell us something you hate to admit you love.
Really.
You’ll feel better for it!



1. Food
     I love Thanksgiving dinner-turkey with dressing, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes with mini marshmallows and (especially) pumpkin pie
     I hate most seafood (which is funny as I grew up at the Jersey shore.)
     My guilty secret is Tastykake Butterscotch Krimpets-this Philadelphia delicacy has recently made it to Oklahoma and I am in heaven!
2. Apparel
     I love jeans and a T-shirt (or jeans shorts in summer.)
     I hate very formal clothes-I'm not one for dressing up.
     My guilty secret is that I have no guilty secrets in the apparel area.
3. Books
     I love the Kushiel series of books by Jacqueline Carey. Romance, intrigue, action and hot S&M action in an AU Europe.
     I hate anything Twilight-vampires do not “twinkle”.
     My guilty secret is manga... I'm starting to enjoy manga.
4. Songs
     I love oldies, smooth jazz and J-pop (Japanese Pop-even if I don't understand it. Listen to “Alright” by Superfly and see what I mean!)
     I hate most everything currently on the charts.
     My guilty secret is “Into the Wild” by LP (you can hear it on the Chase Visa commercial.)
5. Movie
     I love sci-fi movies and almost anything with Tommy Lee Jones in it.
     I hate most modern horror films-I call them “horrible” films.
     My guilty secret is “The Adventures of Robin Hood” with Errol Flynn, Jr. If I come across it on TV, I have to stop and watch, no matter what I was looking for!
6. TV Show
     I love “Doctor Who” and “Torchwood”... two sides of the same coin.
     I hate virtually all (un)reality shows.
     My guilty secret is anime-though I don't feel guilty about it at all!
7. Celebrity Crush
     I love Maggie Q (“Nikita”)
     I hate all “pop”tarts
     My guilty secret is I'm so out of the loop as far as “celebrities” that I have no guilty secrets.
8. Music Group
     I love Boz Scaggs-I know he's a singer, but his band is just so tight!
     I hate almost anything that's “popular”
     My guilty secret is Superfly (see “Songs” above.)
9. Sports Team
     I love the Philadelphia Eagles
     I hate the NY Giants/Dallas Cowboys/New England Patriots
     My guilty secret is NASCAR's Michael Waltrip Racing, especially the Martin Truex, Jr. team.
Bonus:
Sex Position or Sex Act or fetish
     I love having my slave suck my cock.
     I hate... when I find out, I'll let you know.
     My guilty secret is how much I love wielding a cane.

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! We hope you return next week.

    Your "hate" answer for #3 makes us happy. :)

    I'm a big horror fan, though I am not crazy about much recent horror. My interest lies in the older stuff.

    Your "guilty secret" answer to #7 sounds a lot like mine.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete